Re: [IPk] Tender/Rapid

Thanks John.
I can see I'l have to experiment. I don't think it will reach
the floor (given that the shower is above floor level, if you see what
I mean), the shower head is too wobbly and I can't reach the top of the shower to put it up there!

In the gym there's certainly nowhere I can place it - there's nothing
to hang it on or put it on. even the floor's no good as it slopes!
Tupperware box sort of thing might work I suppose. I wouldn't have
thought of that.

grr, so much easier to disconnect. Hopefully it won't be for long.

Also, I read in "Pumping Insulin" that you should avoid submerging the
tube in hot water (as in when having a bath) because it can cause the
insulin to crystallise (I think) and cause clogging of the tube. Does
anyone know about this from *practical experience* ? Is it just one of
those "advice" things or is it really something to be avoided?

Another question - this may be a stupid one :-)
if as you said previously, John N, the insulin can flow out of the end
of the tube when it's disconnected, does this mean that evry tiem I
disconnect, even if only for a few seconds or minutes, the insulin
could flow out and I could be getting air bubbles when I reconnect? If
not, why not?