[IPk] Tender/Rapid

Eleanor Biddle wrote:
> Yeah, I see what you're saying, but I seem to get more sensative the lower I
> go below the belly button. The site ends up going red blah, blah, blah and I
> have to change to a Rapid where I get little or no trouble compared to the
> Tender.

Ele -

That's interesting. I too find sometimes that the Tender, despite being
extremely comfortable to use, leaves a nastier mark at the infusion
point. Even the SofSet left less of a mark, although I found its whole
design and construction less convenient. Maybe I'll hunt out some 6mm
unpluggable Rapids in Germany and give them another try.

mailto:email @ redacted