From: Nathan J Wright <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: 11 May 1999 11:13
Subject: Re: [IPk] Insurance

Thanks for that John, my fax number is 01534-500450, please can my mark it
Urgent & Personal, that way it will get to me quicker.  I am interested in
getting the basel/bolus out electronically so that I can link it up with my
software.

With regard to the MediSense link, do you know if it is Y2K ok or maybe you
could give me an email or phone number of who to talk to.

Thanks