Re: [IPk] Insurance

tell me about it, they get you addicted then send you the bill!!!!

Neil McQuoid is a mad Scotsman. v.good friend of mine. might make himself
known on the forum in the near future. don't believe anything he says about
me... whether it's good or bad!!!!

>Oh, that's a bit crap. "We'll give you it free for 3 months  and then
>you have to pay yourself." Well, I suppose at least you get to be on
>the pump,. and I imagine you got the actual pump free.

nope! not after the three months...

I must be even