Re: [IPk] more questions

> Michael, I'm having trouible finding a bikini with a high enough
> waistline. I haven't tried putting them on bum yet. I've heard that
> it hurts when you sit down. Must also be hard to put them in...

They go on the top of the buttocks, not the bottom, actually a little
above the top almost the back. You want to avoid the areas with large
underlying muscles. The set can kink easily and the absorbtion may be
erratic. My daughter found this out the hard way.

RE: poking the boobs. Someone tried it on the US list a few months
back and said they weren't too keen on it.