Re: [IPk] more questions

> Michael, I'm having trouible finding a bikini with a high enough waistline.
> I haven't tried putting them on bum yet. I've heard that it hurts when you
> sit down. Must also be hard to put them in...

I've tried with the Sofsets there but high up - level with the back
pocket on a pair of jeans - and it was a great site. A bit harder to put
a Tender in (and disconnect) but you should be able to reach OK. You
don't sit on that part so you shouldn't feel it unless you're sitting
right up against something (just don't put your
hand in your back pocket!) and it should be covered by your
bikini. You might have problems with uneven absorption there, though I
didn't seem to. Also you could try a bit further round to the side -
if you imagine where your bikini bottoms would start to narrow at the
side. You might not have enough room there but I think I would.