Re: [IPk] more questions

Now these are the kind of questions I like ;-)

>What the heck do you do with a bikini? Maybe I should re-word that! What do
>you do with the pump when wearing a bikini. Any ideas lads?!! <g>

I will decline any comments at this point ;-)

>Most of the bikini bottoms are so low i.e not covering the belly button that
>it would be painful to put an infusion set in below the waistline. I guess
>if Iím planning on wearing a bikini for most of the day it would be best to
>go to the pen, but then that means putting a fresh set in EVERY day.

Why not stick it in your bottom cheek ? Lots of fleshy bits and if you used
a short tube it should be ok.

>The German DSN who trained me said that she met a couple of women who put
>the sets in the side of their breasts! You were waning to experiment with
>sites Di, try there! I guess it makes sense. Thereís fatty tissue, but I
>would have thought it would be just a little sensitive!!

I would definitely not suggest sticking it in your breasts, from my days as
a bodybuilder and seeing BBs stick insulin needles into the side of there
pecs and watching them squirm, it looks really painful.

>Another thing. Di, when you latin dance is it quite close contact with your
>partner? Because I find that when Iím dancing with a bloke at a nightclub
>and getting pushed around by people and stuff, and my clothes rub against me
>with sweat etc, after a while I can feel my Tender set getting irritated and

I find the same problem when I go to the gym or if I have a sunbed it gets
itchy.  Also when I use my EMS on my abs the blood flow seems to increase
and that makes the site really itchy, goes off after about 10 mins though.

>The reason why I wear the tender is so I can easily take the pump off and on
>for clubbing nights. Does anyone else get this problem? I think the sweat
>must have something to do with it because sometimes after the gym my site
>gets itchy.

When I'm out i just keep it there, what I tend to do is get a very wide bit
of micropor tape and stick it over the tube near the site with some slack
and then over the site.  It doesn't look to pretty but it works, again you
could use your bottom i suppose.

Hope this helps.