Re: [IPk] Insurance

I haven't got any kind of insurance on mine but I figure how likely is
it to get lost or stolen? After all, it's attached to me all the
time. I guess the only posibility is something like if I go on holiday
and take it off for swimming or something.
The only thing that really worries me is if it should break down,
especially as it's not new.

But I don't have house insurance - living in Rusholme I can't afford
to insure anything (and I don't have anything left worth stealing now)
so I don't know how I'd do it.