From: Eleanor Biddle <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: 10 May 1999 21:36
Subject: [IPk] more questions

Bikinis.

What the heck do you do with a bikini? Maybe I should re-word that! What do
you do with the pump when wearing a bikini. Any ideas lads?!! <g>

Most of the bikini bottoms are so low i.e not covering the belly button that
it would be painful to put an infusion set in below the waistline. I guess
if Iím planning on wearing a bikini for most of the day it would be best to
go to the pen, but then that means putting a fresh set in EVERY day.

The German DSN who trained me said that she met a couple of women who put
the sets in the side of their breasts! You were waning to experiment with
sites Di, try there! I guess it makes sense. Thereís fatty tissue, but I
would have thought it would be just a little sensitive!!

Another thing. Di, when you latin dance is it quite close contact with your
partner? Because I find that when Iím dancing with a bloke at a nightclub
and getting pushed around by people and stuff, and my clothes rub against me
with sweat etc, after a while I can feel my Tender set getting irritated and
sensitive.

The reason why I wear the tender is so I can easily take the pump off and on
for clubbing nights. Does anyone else get this problem? I think the sweat
must have something to do with it because sometimes after the gym my site
gets itchy.

Eleanor