From: Nathan J Wright <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: 09 May 1999 10:42
Subject: Re: [IPk] Insurance

In Jersey we have to pay for the supplies etc.  Its only in recent years
that you get injection supplies at a cheaper rate before that i was paying
about 30 for injections that lasted about 3 weeks and about 35 for test
strips which really hurt.

John H, I sent you an email a few weeks ago to your old address but havent
had a reply, if you want me to send it again, please send me your new email
address.

I am also running out of tenders and not sure the right way to get more, do
i do that directly with you or through the JDA in Jersey, also I need
pricing etc if i am to order from you.

Thanks