Re: [IPk] pump wearing

OK, I've seen the website pics now.
Steven, I don't think you have them on your site yet?
So, what's the advantage of Rapids over the MM Sofsets?
it's a needle instead of Teflon (seems like a downside).
It's not unpluggable (another downside).
It appears from the picture to be a bit flatter than the Sofset (I
really hate the way that sticks up) but that seems about it.

John N, just out of interest, why are you switching from Tenders?
Or are you just experimenting with all the options?