Re: [IPk] Response to various points re minimed

I guess that accounts for it.
The products obviously work for them (I'm not sying anything about the
size of their thighs <g>) so that makes sense.
Maybe we should design some accessories for the British!
I was surprised that they don't come in different sizes or be adjustable rather than people having to alter them.
Hmmmm, my next project....