Re: [IPk] Eleanor - thigh things

John N, yeah, I feel the same about getting bored going on about the pump
all the time. It was great at first... but it's like a stuck record, you
just end up repeating yourself to everyone. I don't mind explaining to mates
and stuff, but to people in the street - can't be bothered, anyhow, mummy
always told me never to talk to strangers, who the hell are you guys anyway?
STOP OFFERING ME SWEETS. IT WONT WORK. my doctor always told me that I
should never eat sweets...