Re: [IPk] Insurance

>I thought you were part of a research trial - obviously not.
>Just out of curiosity - what made you start on the pump if you're not
>part of trials?

Di, What made you think I'm not on the trial? Because I pay for pump stuff?
I got the first three months free but that's it :o(

I first heard about the pump through Neil McQuoid... you might have heard
about him... bit of a nutter....... WHO SAID THAT? me? no, wouldn't say a
bad word about the guy... ;o)