Re: [IPk] Response to various points re minimed

That might be it.
The sockette things seem to work well.
It might depend on the type of tights too.
If they have Lycra in and are quite tight around the waist they probably work better,
I was dancing jive all evening and it stayed perfectly in place.

Di