Re: [IPk] Insurance

Eleanor Biddle wrote:
> Is the pump covered on house insurance? and what about when travelling? I
> better find out if I'm spending the ski season in Canada this year. I'm
> planning on getting my supplies from Disetronic Canada. Don't see why there
> should be any problems. John H?

Who's paying for your stuff? NHS, you, or insurance? If it's NHS, I
would imagine you'll have to drag all your supplies out there with you.
For the first year I was paying for supplies myself, and it was a real
killer. Change the infusion set or pay the rent... Tough choice.

PS What's insurance :-/
mailto:email @ redacted