Re: [IPk] pump wearing

I KNOW THE STABBING FEELING! but that's only with rapids which are 10mm
rather than 8mm long. I think that because the point of entrance is totally
covered up no moisture etc gets next to the skin. I probably use Rapids and
Tenders equally, often alternate between the 2 so my lower belly area can
recover. I have quite a small surface area where I can put the Tender