Re: [IPk] Response to various points re minimed

I would have thought the best place for Ele to keep the pump is stuck to
the bottle of alcohol shes drinking at the time, know way is she going to
lose that ;-)

If Ele's mum is listening then a "bottle of alcohol" is a generic term for
sugar free still water with nothing bad in it ;-)