Re: [IPk] Re: Swimming / Sportsguard

After all I've read about it, there's no way I'm subjecting my pump to
any kind of water intentionally - sports guard or anything else.
Someone lese on the US list posted recently about the Spotrsguard
filling up with water, despite using Vaseline etc. to seal it.
Also, if it's such a hassle to seal correctly, it's going to be a
hassle every time you need to bolus etc.

If my pump stops working that's it, as it's not
insured or anything.
Guess I'll just get hold of some Actrapid instead for when I go
canoeing etc.