Re: [IPk] Glasgow Conference

Well i wouldn't go swimming in British seas for hours at a time
(although as a kid I used to regularly swim in the sea in Cornwall in
March/April for hours at a time - can't think how!)

but if I'm say spending a day windsurfing it would be good (bearing in
mind the inevitable occasional dunking). Disconnecting for more than
about an hour doesn't work for me even with exercise, as I discovered
when dancing.

I was thinking more about in warmer countries though :-)
Di