Re: Swimming was [IPk] Glasgow Conference

hi again Steven
trangely enough i've just been hearing reports that the Sports Guard
actually fills up with water when people have worn it swimming - not
quite as waterproof as it should be!
I would be dubious because there must be a hole for the tibing - how
do they waterproof the hole? It doens't look as if there's anything
special.
Di