[IPk] pump wearing

how do you mean you "clip" it to the inside of strechy trousers? am i right
in remembering that minimed has a clip on it already? but where do you clip
it too?

i sometimes put my pump inside my sports bra, but it doesn't really work
with regular bras i find. especially if you're wearing a tight top! looks
very odd!

the good thing about D pumps is that you don't have to be looking at the
pump to bolus cos it beeps every 1/2 unit.

if i'm sitting on a hard chair sometimes the pump digs in but i just take it
out. "clip" seems to be the key word here. where can i get a clip from? i've
got some cases which you put on your belt... but i never wear belts!!

I've looked at mobile phone cases and some of them fit nicely, but why
should i buy something which has prbably already been invented especially
for the pump!

Di, doesn't the pump stick out when you put it in your front pocket?

i've made some small holes in some combat trousers but i can only take
advantage of this when I wear a Tender because it's unpluggable! this time
last year i heard that in germany they were using an unpluggable Rapids...
where are they?!!