Re: [IPk] Glasgow Conference

How to attach it to a swimming costume is not easy, I guess.
Though I'd be tempted to find a way somehow.
i can't stay in swimming pools more than about 30 mins. as I'm
allergic to chlorine etc. (even 10 mins swimming makes my skin itch
like mad) so I don't think I'll have that problem, though swimming in
the sea / watersports is one I still need to figure out.
I think I'd better get hold of some Actrapid though just in case.