Re: [IPk] Eleanor - thigh things

Hi,

Sorry guys this probably won't apply to you!

I use a minimed pump and have developed interesting places to carry it.  If
I'm wearing a dress with no pockets I put the pump in a baby sock and safety
pin it to my bra.  It makes things interesting when I need to give a bolus.
Also, I have to wear a bra that is pretty padded in order to minimize the
third boob effect;).

Jill