Re: [IPk] Eleanor - thigh things

Di, sorry I seamed to have missed this email, better late then never!

I don't know how heavy the minimed pumps are, but I don't have any problems
with the thigh thing falling down, but then my thighs are quite big!! There
is a suspender thingy but it's a bit hard to attach it to anything when
wearing tights... maybe I should think about stockings!!!

When I wear short skirt/dresses I turn the thigh thing so it's on the inside
of my leg. it feels a bit weird at first but you get used to it! if i wear
it on the outside of my leg it tends to bulge out if it's a tight skirt.

walking/dancing... no problem! as you said, just a case of getting used to

I wear jeans quite a lot and put the pump in my back pocket. I'm finding
that it's wearing holes in my pockets!! Where do other people put the pump?
I've tried putting it round my neck but it pulls down too much.