Re:Swimming was [IPk] Glasgow Conference

Hi

I was told by Disetronic, only the other the day, that the pump is
waterproof - in fact I was told it was suitable for scuba diving although
not for deep sea diving.

I seem to recall that one of the manufacturers, Minimed I think, made a
sports pouch which is waterproof.

Steven