[IPk] pump and monitor

>Minimed have been looking at this for some time, along with a few other
>If Minimed get it approved, the next step will be linking it to a pump and
>a bit of fancy software to give you an artificial pancreas.

one thing that people ask me a lot is if the pump measure BG as well as
giving insulin. It kinda makes sense seeing as the needle is sitting right
next to the stuff you squeeze outta your finger everyday!!

But wait! when you say artificial pancreas you mean technology controls your
insulin delivery? scarey!!