Re: [IPk] Glasgow Conference

I know what she did .......

Judging by her alcohol consumption and partying at the weekends, i recon
she spend the whole day drinking booze and sitting in a pool, that way the
BG went really high and then dropped back down to normal, no problem ;-)

This is the solution about being a diabetic, we should forget pumps and
everything else and just stay tanked up all our lives ;-)

I hope everyone realizes im only kidding, hick (ooops excuse me ;-)