Re: [IPk] Glasgow Conference

Eleanor Biddle wrote:
> yeah, but then you have hassle of going to your locker blah blah blah.  I
> think that's just me being lazy. Also you've got to remember how much energy
> swimming uses. Do you use Actrapid in your pump John?

No... Humalog for me as well. I'd just use Actrapid is this case since
it has a slower smoother action. In fact, I'd probably use pork Actrapid
which is even smoother.

I remember last summer I had an no delivery alarm at 3am, and could be
bothered to sort it out (can you at that hour of the night?). Bg was
fine. So I disconnected, took 3 units of A and went back to bed.

So what did you do at Center Parc...? The suspense is killing me... You
spent the whole day with no insulin?

mailto:email @ redacted