Re: [IPk] Glasgow Conference From "Ray Morrissey" <email @ redacted>

I'm just back from the Glasgow Conference and I can confirm what John
has reported - there is an increasing interest from the professionals in
Insulin Pumps We certainly had a lot of visitors to the stand who were
only interested in the new continuous blood glucose monitoring system,
genuinely wanted more information about pumps etc. All we have to do now
convince the 'suits' of the financial case for these.

Ray Morrissey