[IPk] Bristol centre

Steven J Sexton wrote:
> I have just come back from what I think was a very encouraging meeting in
> Bristol where the topic of discussion was setting up of a pump center here.
> I am hoping the hospital is going to be able to find the necessary
> resources to be able to provide the support and I would hope that I will
> find out in 2-3 weeks time.

Steven -

That's fantastics news. I'm pleased for you all. Keep pestering Edwin -
he's a busy man, and has "promised" me things in the past (when he was
my endo) which never showed up... He's also said he'd "like" to join
this list - but no show yet. I keep my fingers crossed.

mailto:email @ redacted