Re: [IPk] Glasgow Conference

Being someone who likes to experiment <g> I would try some kind of
waterproof container. You know those watertight ones yuo get to put
your valuables in for swimming with a cord to go round your neck (or
wherever). I'd try putting it in something like that, and attaching it
to your swimsuit or something, and setting a lower basal rate for the

I was thinking about doing this anyway when I go to Cyprus in August -
I was going to ask people's opinions on that one.

hang on though - don't you have a D pump, ELeanor? It's waterproof
isn't it?