Re: [IPk] New Members

Welcome Steven, don really know about the trust thing, but it always amazes
me that something like a pizza can have us all so baffled, the way i was
always taught was to work out the basic amount and then give yourself the
insulin to cover that and then watch your BG after that.  You will never
get it spot on but at the end of the day having a high BG for a few hours
is not going to do any harm.