Re: [IPk] Glasgow conference

I can't speak for the Glasgow conference but when I went to the Stoke
conference in November (I think) many of the DSNs were really interested and
asked a lot of questions. Lots of them took my name, number and address and
asked if some of their patients could get in contact. Non of them have.
Don't know what that might mean.