Re: [IPk] Glasgow Conference

That's very encouraging news, John.

Maybe in future you should think about bolusing just after you've
eaten or while you're in the middle of eating for those type of

the number of times I've been caught in the same situation - usually
by someone phoning or my supervisor appearing right as I'm about to

BTW did anyone get to speak to Donna (the nurse from Manchester)?
I know you didn't, Ray.
John H?

I spoke to her earlier but she didn't mention the conference as she
was all in a flap (and I was hassling her about why she hadn't sorted
out my supplies!).