Re: [IPk] Carb counting... aaargh!

> Nathan J Wright wrote:
> >
> > My carb counting is not that good either, but i read an interesting article
> > in one of my bodybuilding mags which stated that the average person tends
> > to eat the same meals month in month out.  I think it said there were about
> > 30-50 different meals on average.

I agree with Nathan. We're not talking about DMers having to eat
average meals, but that average non-DM people don't tend to vary their
food that much anyway.

Can you really name more than 50 meals you eat frequently?
I don't think I can (but then again, I can survive quite happile on
toast and marmite for days)

Di