Re: [IPk] Carb counting... aaargh!

Di -

If you can eyeball a large plate of beans on toast which you've been
served up at the Student Union canteen, and can come up wih the carb
content to the nearest 5 grams, then I take my hat off to you. I can't.
And I now admit it. As for that slab of pizza of unknown base thickness,
or that large Danish pastry you get in the coffee shop... can you really
assess its carb content by eye? Remember, we're going for a target of 5,
and we go hypo at 4. There ain't much room for error...

mailto:email @ redacted