Re: [IPk] Carb counting... aaargh!

My carb counting is not that good either, but i read an interesting article
in one of my bodybuilding mags which stated that the average person tends
to eat the same meals month in month out.  I think it said there were about
30-50 different meals on average.  Based on this I use a program called
Cross Trainer and stick all my food in there.  There is also the USDA list
of composition of food that I use, and there is the UK equivalent but it
costs about 350 which I am still looking at.  Also I have just requested
for M&S to send me a disc/list of all there food composition but i dont
know if they will yet.

Once you have got an average meal sussed you just add or take off a bit
depending on how it looks.  Its not 100% but its close enough.