[IPk] Glasgow conference

Would anyone who was up at the BDA conference in Glasgow last week like
to summarise for us what the current attitude is to insulin pumping out
there among the healthcase professionals that they met?

If there is a change in feeling about them, I'm curious to know what has
caused this... because the equipment around today is really little
different from what was around 4 or 5 years ago. Are they finally just
waking from their slumber? Most of us here reckon our pumps are the best
thing since... er... not having diabetes. But noone else seems to
realise this.

mailto:email @ redacted