Re: [IPk] eye stuff

I would just like to add my support as well, i know that John's comment
about everyone is behind you is very true.  If you have a bad day and want
to talk to someone then you have my number, I know that i could send you to
sleep with my boring conversation within about 3 minutes ;-)

Take care, and good luck.