Re: [IPk] the drink

I always remember when i was about 18 (not quite but near enough ;-) my mum
came into my room and was going ape because i was so smashed and she said
she was going to watch me draw up my insulin so that she could prove to me
that i was incapable, but she was really cheesed off because it was spot
on, she never could moan at me after that.

I guess its survival instinct again.