[IPk] the drink

you know that is SO true about being able to deal with diabetic stuff when
you're totally gone.

it doesn't matter how drunk I am I always (i think!) know what i'm doing
when it comes to my diabetes.

last year i went skiing with a friend who's also diabetic and the giggles we
had when we got in... stuffing eachothers faces with choc and biscuits to
make sure we didn't go low later!! try being a drunk diabetic trying to look
after a totally drunk diabetic who's throwing up! not easy!!!