[IPk] eye stuff

Ok, I know you're all just going to tell me not to worry about it, but I'm going to anyway :-)

For those of you who don't know, I have fairly serious proliferative retinopathy.
Now I know all the literature says that your eyes can get worse for a
while when you first start on the pump, but I'm kind of surprised
(that they have got worse) since overall I don't think my control has
been any better - certainly not significantly, in view of the fact
that I've had so many highs (amd some mega highs at that) due to the
problems you've heard all about, and I've also had a lot fewer lows
than before. Although the rest of the time my Bgs have ben lowere and
much more stable.

I've had several bleeds in my left eye and one in my right and the
vision in my left eye is also a lot more cloudy (probably more fluid

So I'm kind of scared about this right now.
Ok, my Bg is also high so I know my thoughts are less than rational.