Re: [IPk] natty

None of them are nasty or meant to make me sound hard or tough or anything
like that, i have them for myself and not for any other reason.  I think
all these skulls and other tattoos are really nasty, I see what i have as
art, like a good painting.  If we ever all get together to meet up, i can
assure you that you wouldn't guess it was me when i walked in the room.

Piercing i really could not stand that, way way to painful, cannot see that
point does nothing for me at all.

Interesting your point about adrenaline, the normal reading in a 24 hour
urine test is supposed to be somewhere round the 50 mark (so I'm told),
when i was in hospital about 6 weeks ago mine was 220 and a week or so ago
it was up to 330.  The docs are a bit unsure about this and are doing more
test, but he told me that it doesn't even reach 220 when people do a bunge
jump.  They say that this could be why i feel like falling a sleep all the
time but who knows.