Re: [IPk] natty

Well I went out last night and boy did we drink, by the amount that I spent
I recon we have about 28-30 shots each, my BG was 14.6 when I went to bed
which was 4:40 am and was 12.3 when I got up at 8am (yes i do feel like c**p).

Didn't bolus for any food and had half a litre of milk before going to
sleep, seemed to work ok.

I don't drink at all except about 3-4 times a year when I really do go for
it and make up for lost time ;-)

Anyway, I'm now going to go back to bed as my head is hurting as well as my
back (I also had another tattoo done yesterday afternoon which shifted the
BG up a bit, I guess stress and all that)