Re: [IPk] Di

Eleanor Biddle wrote:
> Is everyone on this forum from Britain. Who are the guys from Jersey I've
> been hearing about?!

Ele -

Yes, sorry, you've arrived on this list when we are still in a state of
initial disorgansiation. IP-UK serves mainly the UK.

I've put a draft of an IP-UK "joining page" up at
http://www.webshowcase.net/diabetes/ip-uk.html. This will shortly go
live on the main insulin-pumpers site. Could you guys take a look at it,
and tell me if it looks easy to fill in, and if it answers the basic
questions? I'm also drafting a more detailed list of guidelines about
how to use this list which I will issue in a few days.

mailto:email @ redacted