[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1303

 Although what I am about to post is strictly not aligned with the mission of
this site if you need wine and want to stay in self isolation Aldibs
exceptional line is excellent. Jancis Robinson recommends them and they deliver
cost effective wine at minimal prices. Go for wine and sunshine. What else do
you need?

Sorry I wonbt post non aligned messages again

Rosie

Sent from my iPhone