Re: [IPk] Online fitness

Hi Nanette
 Stress can take its toll in a variety of ways. Even with the amount of exercise
I normally do (13 gym classes plus a Park Run every week, plus I walk around 4
miles a day) Ibm finding it quite hard to motivate myself to exercise much.
Ibm not stressed in any way, just out of my usual routine and not having the
motivation of specific things and a timetable.
 Ibve found trying to do online classes live does help with that (and living
alone, itbs nice to have someone talking to me, even if I canbt reply except
by message).
Look after yourself!
Di

https://siv.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=419ac5d8925cc9f80452c4379&id=4798860ecf&e=f57428893d