Re: [IPk] Testing

The stats I found only said diabetes, not which type.  This JDRF article

https://jdrf.org.uk/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-people-living-with-type-1-diabetes/
indicates that we'll controlled diabetics have no greater risk than the
general public, but still advocates social distancing. I suspect that this
is because either all diabetics have a greater risk of hospitalisation, or
they don't know and they're being cautious. Either way it is best for
everybody to try to reduce the spread of the disease to avoid overwhelming
the NHS.

Regards,

Tom