Re: [IPk] Testing

 Here the smaller shops seem to be faring better, probably because people donbt
tend to bulk buy in them! I shoud have taken the chance while all the other
shops were out of loo roll and we still had plenty, but I honestly didnbt think
it was going to become an issue. I figure it will all calm down soon enough.
Also I noted that the Coop still has plenty of wine, so Ibm all set :-) Glad
you have a neighbour looking out for you (and who understands the importance of
wine, even if not for you!). Community spirit is good here - my gardener has
offered a free service to bring groceries for any of his customers that need it.
Di

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> Di and others,
>
 > For what itbs worth in this part of Lancashire toilet rolls etc can usually
be
 > found in limited supplies in the more upmarket supermarkets eg Waitrose,
Booths